Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It begins~

Well im back from ikkicon. Fun as hell.
P1010412
My favorite maid in the whole place. Anyway.

So tonight, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Merry Dream Eater are airing in japan. It wont be long until it's translated. I'll try and have both it's stream and it's download pre-converted for your Zune here on Casszune as soon as possible. :)

I'll have to start a twitter or something for minor updates rather than do random updates whenever a new episode comes out. Speaking of new eps, i'll have starrysky episode 2 on the site when i feel like it. ^ ^

Seems Flickr isn't working out so well due to my only having their free account so I'll try and find an alternate picture host for the zunepapers for you guys. All in all, I'm ready for this week! New anime woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment